How to Wear Hijab: Arabian Princess Style
This hijab style is so elegant and so easy to do! It’s a great style that you can throw on to run out for lunch or add some great accessories and dress it up for a wedding! You also have the option of wearing earrings! Such a great versatile look! I just LOVE it!
1. Begin by placing your hijab on your head, leaving one side longer than the other. Think 1/3 and 2/3.
2. Tie the hijab behind your head as you would for the Spanish Style.
3. Take the longer side and place fold it just a little. About 1 inch.
4. Pin the long end close to your ear.
5. Take the long end and wrap it around your face and over the back of your head.
6. Pin it on the opposite end.
If you love this style, be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my channel: ModernMohajaba! Lots more hijab tutorials to come!!!